<TAJ MAHAL IS CLOSED ON FRIDAYS>
Time 07:00 : Taj Mahal
On arrival at Agra, our tour executive will welcome you at Agra & introduce with your tour guide, who will take you to the famous tourist attractions of Agra, the Taj Mahal.
Time 12:00 : Agra Fort
After Taj Mahal directly visiting Agra Fort, the magnificent beauty of red sandstone positioned on the banks of River Yamuna. Agra Fort was constructed by third Mughal king Akbar between 1565 and 1573.
Time 12:00 : Lunch
Lunch break in local AC Restaurant on direct payment by you.
Time 14:00 : OPTIONAL : Shopping
After Lunch you can explore market of Agra which is famous for marble inlay craftwork and handicraft.
Time 14:30 : Mehtab Bagh
Back to Delhi enroute cab will stop at Mehtab Bagh for enjoying river side view of Taj Mahal. Appropriate place for photography.
Time 18:00 : Mehtab Bagh
Arriving Delhi. Transfering you either to your Hotel or Airport in Delhi.
Tour Inclusion :
- Hotel/Airport pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Juice and Snacks
- Battery Bus Ride to the Taj Mahal from parking and back
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide in Agra (Other language Guide Arranged on Demand)
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
Tour Exclusion :
- Entrance fee for Taj Mahal (INR 1000 for foreign tourist & INR 530 for Citizens of SAARC and BIMSTEC Countries)
- Entrance fee for Agra Fort (INR 550 for foreign tourist & INR 80 for Citizens of SAARC and BIMSTEC Countries)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Camera fee